INFORMATIVE FOR THE SENSES ART. 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION No 679/2016 ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The protection of your personal information is very important to us. The collected personal data are processed according to and with the effect of art. 5 of EU Regulation 679/2016 in a lawful, correct and transparent manner to the interested party and in accordance with the principles of accuracy, adequacy, confidentiality and protection set out in the Regulation. The European Regulation No. 679/2016 (GDPR), which is in force in all Member States, recognizes each person to recognize the protection of their personal data as an expression of respect for human dignity and the fundamental rights and freedoms of the person. Therefore, we provide the following information in accordance with applicable European and internal standards.
Personal data subject to processing
Voluntarily, voluntarily and voluntarily sending e-mails to the addresses provided on this website and / or completing the data collection form involves subsequently obtaining the sender’s e-mail address required to respond to inquiries, and all other personal data inserted.
Purpose, legal basis and mandatory or optional nature of the processing
The purposes of the processing for which your data is intended are as follows:
- navigation on this website;
- possible compilation of a data entry form for requests for quotation and / or contacts and / or submission of applications;
- fulfillment of rules and legal obligations to which the data controller is subject.
Please note that in consideration of the purposes of the treatment described above, providing your personal information is mandatory. Your potential failure, partial or incorrect mediation and / or the possible express refusal of treatment will render it impossible for the owner to provide the service you request. Any processing of your data for purposes other than those mentioned above requires special approval and is not binding for the performance of the contract in question.
The data controller is: feelming s.r.l., located in Viale Murillo, 5 – 20149 Milan (MI), Tax Identification Number and VAT Identification Number 10049140964
Recipient of personal data
Your data will be communicated to our internal administrative staff specifically appointed and to our external staff designated as Data Processors for this purpose in accordance with Article 31. 28 and following of EU Regulation No. 679/2016 GDPR, whose list is available in our office. The data may be shared with third parties belonging to the following categories:
- subjects providing services for the management of the information system used by the data controller and the telecommunications networks;
- studies or companies in the field of care and consulting relationships;
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or regulations of public authorities on request.
Personal data is stored on servers in the European Union. In any case, it goes without saying that the data controller has the right to move servers outside the EU. In this case, the Data Protection Officer hereby ensures that the transmission of non-EU data takes place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the definition of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Methods for processing and storing data
The processing and storage of data is done using computer and / or paper resources to provide access to your personal information in our possession, using the most appropriate means of ensuring integrity, updating, security and confidentiality, as well as protection against unauthorized and / or unlawful processing and against loss, destruction or accidental damage. Subject to communication in accordance with legal obligations, the data may be disclosed to third parties performing certain tasks for the undersigned, subject to their express obligation to protect your personal information in accordance with the provisions of this information and the rules on the data processor the art. 28 and following of EU Regulation 679/2016 GDPR and the applicable laws.
Duration of treatment
Processing is carried out in an automated and manual manner with methods and tools to ensure the highest level of security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed to comply with the provisions of the articles 13-14 of the GDPR. The data is stored for a period of time that does not exceed the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently processed.
Rights of the interested party
By a written request, you can at any time invoke all the rights recognized by applicable European and internal legislation, in particular by Articles 13, 14, 15 to 22 and 34 of the European Regulation and by the legislation in force against the above data controller Legislation, in particular:
- the right to confirm the existence or non-confirmation of data concerning you, even if they are not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- the right of free access and / or a copy of your personal data processed, including all aspects relevant to the treatment under Reg. Eu.;
- the right to obtain, free of charge, the updating, the correction of incorrect data, the restriction of processing or, in the interest of data integration
- the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if it is legitimate for collection, or, if necessary, revoke your consent in whole or in part;
- the right to be transferred, in a structured format of general use, personal data relating to you that are transmitted without hindrance to another holder;
- the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority (guarantor for the protection of personal data, www.garanteprivacy.it) or the judicial authority;
The full list of the data subject’s rights is available at the office of the Data Protection Officer. You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a written request (registered or e-mail) to the Privacy Officer.